Microsoft ETL Consultant | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Apr-2019|
About the Team
Our Insight and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
About the Role
As a key member of our Data Management and Business Intelligence program you will work across a variety of Data Quality, Data governance and data integration projects.
More specifically, key aspects of the role will include:
- Adhering to Data Migration/DWH best practices as well as project-set design principles to maintain a stable migration environment.
- Perform analysis, configuration, programming, and writing of technical specifications for both testing and implementation.
- Support testing and evaluation of new releases of software and other tools for strategic tools.
- Assist in efforts on establishing corporate guidelines, standards, and best practices in the use/deployment of business intelligence solutions.
- Work with software vendors to troubleshoot/resolve issues related to tools and the associated IT environments.
- Resolution of issues raised during various testing phases along with identified issues related to Production Support on issues, fixes, enhancements and modification to ETL, data load issues and Integration issues related to ETL.
- Overall System maintenance and other related administrative tasks including Security, Batch Jobs, Performance Monitoring and Tuning.
Ideally you will possess most of the follow skills and experience:
- ETL tools experience: Informatica, SSIS (essential)
- Thorough understanding of the software life cycle processes, experience of working in a large-scale program and ETL development.
- Strong development and design background
- 5 years of experience in IT services industry at varied technologies and customers. Strong software engineering process and practices.
- Demonstrable SQL, SSIS and SSAS troubleshooting skills and able to write SQL and MDX queries.
- Familiar with Databases such as MS SQL server and Oracle.
- Good knowledge in SQL server indexing.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au