Digital Recruitment Lead - Immediate start required | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Oct-2018|
About the Team
The People Relationship Management team supports our business leaders, managers and team members to achieve outstanding people focused results. We're a team who strives to be trusted advisors and partner with the business to implement growth strategies, leverage technology and thrive through the power of collaboration.
About the Role
With an energy and passion for talent acquisition you will provide a full range of recruitment services including the development of creative sourcing strategies, managing the end to end recruitment process and contributing to a positive on-boarding experience. This is a role where no 2 days will be the same and your pro-active attitude, ability to ‘roll up your sleeves' when necessary and influence senior stakeholders will set you up for success.
Most importantly about you,
- Previous experience in a similar role working with a collaborative Recruitment/ HR team
- Proven experience in end to end recruitment dealing with “hard to fill” and volume digital roles
- The ability to develop creative multi-channel talent sourcing strategies
- An appreciation for employment branding
- A passion for technology
- A high level of competence in recruitment tools including ATS's, CRM's, Linkedin Recruiter and Boolean searches
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to introduce new ways of thinking as well as, coach, guide and influence stakeholders
- A passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- A commercially focused mindset taking into account business outcomes on decisions
- The ability to build trust & strategic partnerships
- Demonstrates success at partnering with business leaders to develop recruitment strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly desirable is tertiary qualifications in HR or business and certifications in competency frameworks, behavioural interviewing and Linkedin recruiter
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.