Product Lead | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Oct-2018|
About the Role
Are you passionate about Machine learning, state of the art engineering, new cognitive experience paradigms, developing and managing a team with a mission of delivering ”jaw-dropping” products for our clients and their customers? Then Capgemini has an excellent opportunity for you.
We need a Product lead who will provide direct leadership to a high performing team working on a highly innovative engagement. You are a fit on this role if you have a successful history of leading teams successfully delivering applications of emerging technology, getting down to the weeds across several disciplines when is needed, a “bold” attitude to decision making, experience innovation and technology adoption. You will also be a mentor, multiplier, influencer, and awesome communicator rolled into one.
- You will serve as a Product lead, fully responsible for the outcome of the product focusing on customers adoption, technology excellence and business viability.
- You will lead the product vision, and implementation focused on customers outcomes and relentless technology innovation
- You will mentor and lead a diverse senior team of service designers, cognitive experience designers, project managers, business analysts, data scientists, data engineers, software engineers, cloud and DevOps engineers both onshore and offshore
- Guide the team throughout the resolution of design trade-offs, implementation issues, adoption of new technologies, and test new experiences with our customers
- You will articulate escalations and required decisions to a C-level suite and key stakeholders
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You have more than 5 years in a dynamic leadership role managing cross-discipline teams in an agile fashion
- You understand Design thinking principles, putting customers' needs first, always
- You can come up with multiple solutions to problems, weigh the trade-offs and efforts, identify the best path forward, and exercise good judgment to drive ahead.
- You have a strong technology background in engineering, microservice architecture, Machine learning, cloud
- You have a strong business and commercial acumen and have at least 3 years of experience in interfacing with C-suite and executive stakeholders
- You have at least 3 years of experience in pre-sales and proposals development
It's also great if:
- You feel comfortable in taking bold bets and pioneering the trial and adoption of emerging technology solutions and experience paradigms
- You can quickly learn and be impactful in new areas to keep pace with our rapid growth and evolution, and the willingness to take an ambiguous assignment and derive valuable insight.
- You have a hands-on aptitude to use multiple tools and techniques across CX Design, Engineering, Machine Learning, Cloud DevOps, coupled with intuition and quick tests to prioritise how to solve complicated problems.
- You have experience in Start-up environment, leading the conceptualisation, development and launch of a product.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.