Agile Coach | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Oct-2018|
About the Team
Our Industry Packages and Integration Service Line delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for driven and innovative Agile Coach.
About the Role
As an Agile practitioner you will bring your wealth of experience and knowledge to your role form a range of industries and sectors. With a focus on building capability, you will take a leadership role in ensuring best practice outcomes. With a collaborative approach you will provide coaching at the team, program and portfolio levels.
Most importantly about you,
- Agile Coaching at the team, program and portfolio levels of the organization
- Strong exposure to Agile Concepts, Scrum, XP practices, Lean and Kanban Knowledge
- Certifications: CSM or PSM (mandatory), SPC (optional) or SA
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Agile deliveries
- Agile Requirements-Dev-Test, Transitioning from Waterfall to Agile, Agile Team organization development and transformation, Scaling Agile to the Enterprise
- Coach and mentor Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Agile Teams on the effective application of Agile values, principles and practices
- Guide teams iteration planning, story/feature walkthrough events/ meetings
- Provide guidance on Definition of Done & acceptance criteria from product owner
- Guidance and best practices on iteration milestone events for e.g. Iteration demo, iteration planning, iteration review and iteration retrospect
- Advice on Agile effort estimation and processes
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.