DevOps Engineer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-May-2019|
About the Team
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for driven and innovative Solutions Architects to join our team.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented, motivated, enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join a high performing team. You will be part of a DevOps squad, responsible for managing and maintaining automation practices and delivery pipelines for availability, performance, scalability and security across the project systems and pipelines. System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains. Suggesting architecture improvements and recommending process improvements.
Most importantly about you
- Working knowledge of at least two scripting or development languages (Shell, Python, Ruby, Java. Etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- IaaS Functionalities experience on at least one Public Cloud Provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience of Unix / Linux environments (Sys, Apps, Network admin Etc.)
- Knowledge about Source Code Control (Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab. Etc.)
- Experience of Orchestration Tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, Bamboo. Etc.)
- Knowledge about Container Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, LXC, Unikernel..etc.)
- Knowledge of PaaS platform or Software factories preferred
- OpenSource enthusiast and involved into OSS communities preferred
- Experience working in test-driven development highly regarded
- Understanding of monitoring tools desirable
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au