Test Automation Specialist | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Oct-2018|
About the Team
We're a global leader in testing services, with over 18,000 testers who take on projects of unprecedented size and scale. Our ability to shape strategy, deliver cutting edge solutions and outsourced projects to blue chip clients has seen us become a market leader in Testing within Australian and New Zealand.
Most importantly about you
- Proven background of success in a test automation environment
- Holds Industry knowledge around latest market trends around Automation Tools & Techniques
- Extensive experience is defining Automation frameworks using UFT, Selenium tools, API & Mobile Automation tools
- Exposure to Automation tools like LeanFT, Tosca, Cucumber to support Agile, Behaviour Driven development (BDD) delivery models
- Experience working with Dev-Ops, CI/CD and Version Control tools
- Strong background in coding for automation without reliance on record and playback scripting, recommend corrective actions to resolve escalated/highlighted issues
- Experience in defining Program Automation Strategies, Test plans and Automation Metrics to drive benefits at project and enterprise level
- Experience in Leading the Automation Teams and Client with best practices & recommendations that fit into the Automation Strategy & Roadmap
- Experience working in Onsite and offshore model with very good stakeholder management skills
- Monitor and track project to ensure adherence to Budget/Schedule/Time/ SLAs
- Provide support in addressing escalations / complaints and expectations as raised by customers
- Work with Project teams to Identify risks around automation strategies/approach and mentor team with mitigation plans
- Automation Status reporting to the relevant stakeholders
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.