Management Consultant - Canberra | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
About the Team
Our Digital Services Practice helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
About the Role
We currently have multiple opportunities for experienced management consultants to join our growing practice in Canberra. You will be working as part of project teams responsible for delivering consulting projects for a variety of public sector clients. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with clients to identify business issues and their root causes;
- Designing innovative solutions;
- Conducting research and analyses;
- Supporting the delivery of management consulting projects;
- Providing support on all parts of the project lifecycle (strategy, design, implementation, post-implementation);
- Delivering quality business outcomes in complex client environments; and
- Being an active participant in the continued growth of the Digital Services Team.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who will bring a proven project delivery track record, you will possess the following capabilities:
- Develops intimacy with clients to develop longer term relationships;
- Flexible, adaptive approach and an ability to deliver outcomes autonomously and as a member of a collaborative team;
- Ability to analyse complex business issues and/ or opportunities, justify the need for change and recommend business solutions to deliver targeted business outcomes and measurable improvements.
- Previous consulting experience and working with public sector clients.
- Excellent core consulting skills, including facilitation, negotiation and influencing.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish a rapport with clients.
- Pragmatic thinker and problem solver.
- You must be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance or already hold a security clearance.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.