Integration Designer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Oct-2018|
About the Team
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for driven and innovative Solutions Architects to join our team.
About the Role
Providing consultancy and architecture expertise to external clients, you will work across delivery assignments of various size and complexity. Leading some of the best technical teams in the business you will ensuring that we produce end-to-end solutions that are commercially sound, and client focused.
Most importantly about you,
- Proven experience in delivering integration solutions with demonstrated experience as a Solution Designer or Integration Architect
- Strong experience in solution design using integration platforms
- Demonstrated commercial experience with webMethods API Gateway, API Portal, Integration Server, Trading Networks, Universal Messaging, Active Transfer, My webMethods Server products
- Strong experience in delivering integration solutions using APIs, web services, industry standard message formats like EDI, RosettaNet, ANSI X12 and custom flat file formats
- Demonstrated experience with JSON, XML and CSV data formats
- Experience and knowledge in defining best practice guidelines and integration design patterns, reusable frameworks
- Demonstrated strong stake holder engagement and communication skills
- Ability to derive functional and non-functional requirement from Solution Architecture document and write technical integration solution design documents
- Experience or Knowledge in CI/CD processes and tools like Jenkins is desirable
- Experience in setting up and managing build/deployment and release management process is advantageous
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have "La Niaque" to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.