Solution Architect (Salesforce) | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Aug-2018|
About the Team
Our Customer Experience Technologies team helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason - our exceptional people. We believe in our capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
About the Role
This is a pivotal position within the CXT team designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support application build for high profile clients. You will also be guiding the development team in Lighting, Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL. Responsible for the technical delivery of the application, review and tracking technical deliverables, activities and milestones. Understanding business requirements and coming up with Salesforce & related technical architecture.
We are looking for commercially minded leaders who love being challenged and building lasting relationships with clients. Ideally you will have expertise in most of the following areas:
- Experience in Stakeholder management at senior levels
- Capable of leading the development of solutions on Salesforce Platform taking responsibility for end to end design
- A solutions-focused team player who can understand a company's business requirements and convert them into technical requirements
- Exceptional Organisational and Communication Skills.
- Exposure to either Sales, Service, Communities cloud
- Experience in running demonstrations of solution to stakeholders
- Understand and follow architecture design principles, frameworks, governance
- Working experience as SFDC Technical Architect in a transformation program.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.