Contingent Workforce Lead | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Oct-2018|
About the Team
Working as part of the broader Enabling function alongside Finance, IT, HR and Legal, our Procurement team work together to deliver outstanding results for our business.
About the Role
This highly visible and fast paced role reporting to the Procurement Lead for Australia/NZ is responsible for sourcing contingent workers for various engagements from our preferred recruitment partners. Key dimension's of the role include;
- Collaborate with the business and resourcing fulfilment function (comprising resourcing, recruitment, procurement & mobility) to deliver strategic hires for various client engagements
- Engage and manage preferred partners to ensure conversion, quality and commercial outcomes are achieved
- Partner with project teams to define role requirements, negotiate rates, manage the selection process, finalise terms and associated contracts/documentation for compliant engagements
- Advise the business regarding the availability of talent across various capabilities including cloud, digital, advanced analytics and managed services
- Utilise your strategic sourcing and/or contract/contingent recruitment experience for this key category of Capgemini globally
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.