Software Engineer - Banking | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Aug-2018|
About the Team
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for driven and innovative Solutions Architects to join our team.
Most importantly about you,
- Produce accurate, clear technical design specifications to the appropriate level of detail
- Implement automated test automation systems and related tools required for a Continuous Testing pipeline
- Designing and developing test documents
- Experience with Test Approaches & Automation (Functional and nonfunctional, test design and test phasing)
- Verification web, mobile and backend interfaces and identification software defects
- Deliver customer value in the form of high quality software components and services in adherence with policies on security, performance, longevity and integration testing
- Understand, follow, and reinforce Scrum methodologies, coding conventions, architectures, build processes, and best practices
- Exceptional skill in build/test failure analysis and troubleshooting
- Experience in developing performance test suites for large scale applications
- Ability to work with a “DevOps” mindset
- Strong software engineering fundamentals; experience in an Agile/Scrum environment preferred
- Experience in deploying and managing Azure DevTest Labs environments preferred
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have "La Niaque" to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.