Solutions Architect - Banking | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Aug-2018|
About the Team
Capgemini delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field, we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for driven and innovative Solutions Architects to join our team.
About the Role
Providing consultancy and architecture expertise to external clients, you will work across delivery assignments of various size and complexity. Leading some of the best technical teams in the business you will ensuring that we produce end-to-end solutions that are commercially sound, and client focused. This role will be focused around the banking industry.
Most importantly about you,
- Digital Solution Architect with significant experience in Cloud and Integration Architecture in Banking/ Financial Services roles
- Technical leadership experience, with proven experience designing solutions
- Ability to communicate and influence a project's technical and business stakeholders, to adopt the proposed architecture
- Understanding of the technology stack in depth. Stack includes Spring boot, mongo db, Kubernetes, Oracle
- Strong skills in building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs
- OpenAPI 2.0/3.0 experience and knowledge
- Strong experience with Service Orientated Architecture, Kubernetes, and Cloud (GCP preferred)
- Capability to see the big picture and apply strong levels of business acumen
- Develop digital solutions that are aligned to domain architectures, have buy in from key stakeholders, maximise the re-use/leverage of enterprise assets and actively reduce the areas of operational risk
- Demonstrate and continue to improve knowledge of relevant business domains to make better decisions when formulating strategic solutions
- Advise and influence project sponsors and stakeholders on appropriate solution architecture
- Participate in concept and planning stages. Lead workshops and engage stakeholders as required.
- Participate in the problem solving to deliver large scale change through process engineering, technology and people engagement
- Able to lead the technical design process co-ordinating the various stakeholders from business and ES towards an agreed solution
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have "La Niaque" to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.