Delivery Leader - New Zealand | Wellington
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Aug-2018|
About the Team
We're a global leader in testing services, with over 18,000 testers who take on projects of unprecedented size and scale. Our ability to shape strategy, deliver cutting edge solutions and outsourced projects to blue chip clients has seen us become a market leader in Testing within Australian and New Zealand.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the end to end delivery (inception to deployment) of the New Zealand Delivery experience and be accountable for the delivery with our major clients. You will also be ambitious in growing business for New Zealand with ‘Sales through delivery' approach.
Most importantly about you
- Proven track record of having led large delivery teams of 200+ headcount, in on-offshore model
- Proven background in delivering to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Experience in working with varied delivery methodologies like Agile - Collaborative/Distributed, Hybrid Agile and Waterfall, and handling their pitfalls
- Experience in delivering Digital Transformation for banks/financial institutions would be an added advantage
- Work closely with the Account Director to help grow, and the overall success of the account
- Excellent relationship building skills, both internal and external
- Strong working knowledge of New Zealand as a geography
- Banking experience a major plus
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.