PIM Managed Services | Brisbane
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Aug-2018|
About the Team
Our Insight and Data team helps our clients make a better business decision-making by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
About the Role
Design, develop and implement Informatica PIM end to end solution by understanding the requirements, designing and developing and customising the Data Model Article/Product & Image onboarding, configuring completeness check Data Quality rule and participating in High Level Design. Define the vision of a centralised Customer Master and specifically address information, leading the MDM solution.
Most importantly about you
- Support the design and development of Product 360 and MDM solutions
- Customise Data Model in PIM to accommodate the custom attributes
- Structure Onboarding and concept of hierarchies in PIM
- Image Onboarding from Media Asset Manager Portal
- Identifying and developing business rules for standardisation and cleansing of product/item data
- Data Quality Rule creation (OOTB & Custom)
- User and User group configuration and provide required permissions to user groups as per business requirements
- XML and CSV Export template creation to provide data to downstream system
- Concepts of Supplier Catalogs and Master catalogs and merging of supplier catalog's items
- Customisation of PIM Web View
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.