SAP Solutions Architect | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Aug-2018|
About the Team
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation
About the Role
Providing consultancy and architecture expertise to external clients, you will work across delivery assignments of various size and complexity. Leading some of the best technical teams in the business you will ensuring that we produce end-to-end solutions that are commercially sound, and client focused.
Most importantly about you,
- Experience working with clients on solution strategies, designs, technologies and delivery programmes as a subject matter expert
- A strong background in hands on systems integration
- Experience managing technical teams in the design, build, test & operation of solutions
- Excellent consultancy, communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous commercial experience in multiple technologies or platforms
- Experience working within government organisations is a requirement
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP
- Experience in working on presales, either through leading the solution, or working with clients to shape requirements
- A structured approach to architectural design
- Certification in IAF or TOGAGF is highly desirable
- Experience in agile methodologies
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have "La Niaque" to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.