UI/UX Designer | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Jul-2018|
About our team
At Backelite we're not just creative, we're entrepreneurial, outcome driven and value the human touch.
As part of the Capgemini Group we have an impressive portfolio of global clients and projects of unprecedented size and scope. We design “solutions for humans” that focus on the end-user from concept through to delivery, with the aim of simplifying everyday life.
About our role
As a dreamer and a big idea maker you'll always be thinking about how people interact with technology and how we use that to improve the everyday lives of the end user. You'll conceiving UI and UX designs that go beyond the ordinary, are highly interactive and stretch across the boundaries of web and mobile.
At home in a consulting environment you'll work closely our clients to develop strategies and with our design, research and technical teams on user testing. You'll be an all rounder focused on more then just a pretty design you'll understand the technical possibilities and limitations of app development and an understand of platform constraints. But most of all you'll be a problem solver that can design elegant solutions and assets that can used by developers.
Most importantly about you
- An expert in in layout, typography, mobile technology and standards
- proven experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch.
- The ability to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Experience facilitating the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Proven ability to design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- The ability to make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- The ability to take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
What we can offer you
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
About Backelite and Capgemini
Backelite is a multi-award winning digital service design consultancy delivering digital services to create user centric experiences for brands.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the World, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.