Interaction Designer | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Jul-2018|
About our team:
At Backelite we're not just creative, we're entrepreneurial, outcome driven and value the human touch.
As part of the Capgemini Group we have an impressive portfolio of global clients and projects of unprecedented size and scope. We design “solutions for humans” that focus on the end-user from concept through to delivery, with the aim of simplifying everyday life.
About our role:
You'll drive interface designs that are second to none and be all about the consistency of experience and reusability, but most of all you be all about the experience (both web and native UI). You'll be a graphic design aficionado, relishing photoshop and sketch with unmatched skills in both.
This isn't a role for a lone ranger, its for a team player that brings together content designers and user researchers to design solutions that are “on point”, improving usability, conducting testing and design experiments. You'll understand that scoring goals means aligning with our technical teams to develop designs and iterative prototypes and like all winning teams focus on continuously improvement.
Most importantly about you:
- The ability to collaborate and establish processes for designing and delivering services with a focus on web standards, usability and accessibility.
- Experience in interaction design and an understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience in creating low fidelity/sketched prototypes through to high definition prototypes as well as an awareness of code
- Experience in visual and/or graphic design using a range of design tools eg Photoshop, sketch
- The ability to create intelligent and accessible experience guidelines, style guides and pattern libraries
- Demonstrated experience in designing interfaces that work across devices and browsers with a focuss on the end user
- knowledge of agile and user-centred methodologies, such as the DTA's Digital Service Standard
What we're offering you:
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
About Backelite and Capgemini:
Backelite is a multi-award winning digital service design consultancy delivering digital services to create user centric experiences for brands.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the World, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.