UX Designer | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Jul-2018|
About our team
At Backelite we're not just creative, we're entrepreneurial, outcome driven and value the human touch.
As part of the Capgemini Group we have an impressive portfolio of global clients and projects of unprecedented size and scope. We design “solutions for humans” that focus on the end-user from concept through to delivery, with the aim of simplifying everyday life.
About our role
Working closely with clients, creatives and technology specialists you'll bring ideas to life through design thinking, facilitating workshops, creating customer journey maps and wireframes. Confortable in a consulting role that's highly strategic you'll be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and excited to collaborate, putting the user at the heart of everything you do.
You'll be a dot connector and collaborator, passionate about solving complex business problems, pushing the boundaries of design and redefining best practice, but most of all you'll be all about the experience.
Most importantly about you
- Previous expereince in designing and managing user experience in eCommerce web platforms
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with advanced design software like SketchThe ability to conceptualise, design, and communicate user-centered design solutions
- Expereince user testing of applications, software and websites
- Expereince creating prototype designs that inform software development and product teams on future product releases
- The ability create interaction models, user flows, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, personas and user interface specifications
- an aptitude for analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- A strong emphasis on documenting specifications in accordance with business requirements
- An interest in Contributing to developing and improving consistent, simple and modern design and style guides
- Proven ability to create unified designs and interfaces that are accessible from various devices and platforms
What we can offer you
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
About Backelite and Capgemini
Backelite is a multi-award winning digital service design consultancy delivering digital services to create user centric experiences for brands.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the World, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.