MDM Technical Lead | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Jul-2018|
About the Team
Our Insight and Data team helps our clients make a better business decision-making by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason - our exceptional people.
About the Role
The MDM Technical Lead is considered to be a subject matter expert in their field of excellence. The role of manager involves management of complex business reengineering development projects and to solve organizational problems through IT solutions. The manager is expected to influence team members and act as a knowledge source.
Most importantly about you
- Work within the Reporting and Analytics programs and Data Modelling, Master Data Management and Data Quality Management activities
- Perform technical tasks as part of data migration
- Responsibilities include that of Data Modeller and Solution Designer defining overall approach, writing use case, HLD and LLD
- Solution development/design, coordinating between onsite-offshore team and overall delivery management
- Conceptualize and transformed business requirements into logical and physical integration architectures
- Involve in creating project plans, effort estimation and resource requirements for the scope of work
- Ensure delivery of quality work products and processes
- Execute projects with AGILE, Waterfall methodology of Software Development
- MS SQL Server 2008,2014, Oracle 8i, 10g and 11g
- Understanding of software life cycle processes, past experience of working in a largescale program in Australia
- Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Master Data Management version 9.x, 10.x
- Extensive experience in IT services industry at varied technologies and customers. Strong software engineering process and practices
- Data Modelling, Advanced PL/SQL, Java SDK
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.