.Net Developer | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Jun-2018|
About the Team
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
About the Role
An ALS Applications Senior consultant focus is on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client's applications and systems. The consultant contributes to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. The consultant is also being responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and / or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
The Senior Consultant will bring sound programming expertise developed through hands-on experience in complex development tasks and the ability to deliver in a challenging time-frame.
Most importantly about you
- Proven success of Design, Implementation & Delivery experience across multiple domains - Banking & Telecom with extensive experience in Microsoft Technologies
- Specialist in MVC, ADO.net, WCF, REST API's & SQL Server procedures and packages
- Extensive experience in solution/Delivery of Transformation projects, Solutioning and Technical Leadership
- Experience in the Architecting, Consolidating and Optimizing of Software packages
- Proactively develops and implements efficiency improvements as well as develop new processes and methods
- Undertakes analysis of user and business requirements, regarding their impact on existing systems and environments and produce an appropriate business and / or system design
- Development expertise in testing methods
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.