Senior Workday Consultant | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jun-2018|
About the Team
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
About the Role
We are looking for a subject matter expert in Workday, to join our team on and be in control of Creating, Configuring, managing, and maintaining Workday HCM core services (Workday Advanced Compensation, Workday Absence and Leave, Talent and Performance Management, Workday Recruitment and Workday Security)
Most importantly about you
- Extensive working knowledge of Workday HCM Applications
- Ability to make educated design and configuration decisions based in existing Workday architecture
- Proven success working within a consulting business
- Analytics background and knowledge in Workday Scorecards and Dashboards
- Completion of at least one end-to-end Workday implementation
- Workday HCM & Payroll certification preferred, but not required
- Background in Oracle or SAP HCM, and Payroll experience preferred
- Ability to solve problems, propose solutions and ‘think outside the box'
- An ambition to drive innovative and disruptive HR transformation
- Proven experience in stakeholder management
- Experience working with offshore teams preferred
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.