Technology Strategist, Sydney | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Aug-2018|
About the Team
The Technology Advisory team is one of Capgemini's strategic-focused advisory practices. We are responsible for working alongside CIOs, CTOs and IT General Managers on strategic issues relating to technology architecture, IT Strategy, IT and business operating model design transforming their technology capability to achieve commercial benefits.
About the Role
As part of the Technology Advisory team you'll have the opportunity to work on some of Australia's largest and most complex strategic technology initiatives. Many of our clients are household names and you'll often have the chance to see the success of your work directly reflected in the community and, at times, praised by the media. This role will be primarily based in Sydney yet our clients are located across Australia and South-East Asia. As part of the team you'll get the chance to visit multiple locations in addition to work across a variety of industries, across a portfolio of exciting projects, ability to travel is a must.
We are looking for commercially-minded leaders who love being challenged and building lasting relationships with clients. Strong knowledge of business and digital trends such as AI, Machine Learning and analytics, is crucial to the success of this role. Ultimately you will use your expertise of these trends to produce technology blueprints that will drive business outcomes for clients.
Specifically, you may also bring experience in at least two of the following:
• IT Advisory: IT Strategy, IT operating model design and IT Transformation, IT Application Roadmap development.
• Enterprise Architecture: Architecture maturity analysis, architecture development, architecture methods and tools, Design Authority set up.
• Digital Transformation: Digital delivery centres, customer journeys, digital product development and deployment.
• Cybersecurity: Security architecture, vulnerability analysis, maturity assessments, penetration testing and ethical hacking, defence in depth security.
• Innovation: Idea generation, prototyping, incubation, exploitation, technology leadership and roadmaps, insights and data architectures, tools and techniques
• Cloud Adoption: Cloud strategy and roadmap, cloud architectures, cloud partner management, SaaS selection, workload migration to cloud and building the cloud-ready organisation.
• Technology-Enabled Business Transformation: Transformational program design and delivery, IT work-stream leadership of large transformation programs, Program Management office (PMO) deployment.
What we can offer you?
By working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.