Senior DevOps Manager | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Jun-2018|
About the Team
Our Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Most importantly about you
- Proven experience of being successful in a similar role
- Experience on managing complex non-production environments in an agile delivery model
- Experience on managing environment changes, conflicts, scheduling and troubleshooting to deliver environments as requested.
- Experience on managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience on DevOps automation tools and technologies - Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, JIRA, IBM uDeploy, Openshift, Docker containers
- Strong experience in identifying, planning and implementing DevOps and cloud automations
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Agile delivery model will be a definite advantage
- Experience in banking domain would be useful
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.