Programme Manager - IT Infrastructure in Banking | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Jun-2018|
About the Team
Our Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' - we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
About the Role
You will be primarily responsible for leading project teams, staying on budget, identifying risks and issues, and leading on departmental or cross-functional teams. Additionally, you are responsible for managing a portfolio of projects within the banking domain, and all related to infrastructure technologies. You will also be responsible for building the relationship with clients and generating further business.
Most importantly about you
- Proven experience in working on infrastructure technology projects, preferably in banking
- Strong deep rooted infra skills on at least one technology, preferably multiple
- Ability to lead multiple large-scale projects with full responsibility and accountability for the outcomes and financials
- Develops, analyzes, and manages complex project plans which include schedule, and resource forecast
- Oversees project activities related to organizational change management (e.g., development and execution of user adoption, implementation, and training plans) as defined by the project
- Oversees allocation of resources, schedules, and task assignments to ensure proper project management practices are in place
- Manages the work of large project teams by monitoring internal and external resources
- Leads others in requesting and managing internal and/ or external resources based on the alignment of team member skills and project demands
- Communicates a clear vision of project goals and objectives to the team
- Excellent communication, presentation and client handling skills
- PMP / PgMP certified
- Should be well versed with Microsoft Project
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.