PeopleSoft Technical Consultant | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-May-2018|
About the Role
We are seeking PeopleSoft Technical Consultants to join our growing team in Canberra. These are permanent roles, and are only eligible to Australian citizens. Ideally you will have an existing Australian security clearance in place, please provide details of your clearance in your application. Australian citizens who are willing to apply for Australian security clearance will be considered.
- Contribute to development and adoption of support and development practices, ensuring standards, tools, processes and frameworks (such as ITIL) are fully utilised, guaranteeing outcome quality.
- Apply PeopleTools technical knowledge and expertise to delivery of innovative solution design.
- Apply knowledge and skills in PeopleSoft technical architecture in a windows SQL server environment or willingness to learn
- Document technical designs, ensuring documentation is accurately recorded and maintained according to defined standards.
- Participate in technical reviews, architectural designs and development communities of practice.
- Coordinate and deliver to lifecycle planning including applying application bundles, security patches and tools updates.
Most importantly, about you:
- Demonstrated PeopleSoft technical experience delivering within the Software Development Lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing, release and deployment, documentation and application support.
- PeopleSoft technical knowledge and experience in PeopleTools such as PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQRs, SQL, Integration Broker, Component Interfaces, Workflow, Security.
- Knowledge in COBOL will be an advantage
- Experience in developing and providing support services to high quality integrated business systems
- Experience in providing BAU support in PeopleSoft modules such as HR,GP,T&L,ELM etc
- Skills in PeopleSoft technical architecture will be an advantage
- Experience in debugging or troubleshooting complex problems while providing effective progress communications and fault escalation procedures.
- Proven track record of conducting technical peer reviews and contributing to development standards.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.