CX Managing Consultants - Multiple roles | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Nov-2018|
About the Team
Our Digital Strategy and Transformation team helps business achieve the best results through our business insight, global capabilities and business transformation expertise.
Our consultants have worked with leading companies from a wide range of industries across global markets. We are known for our thought leadership, intellectual curiosity, strive for innovation, transformation expertise and professional commitment. Our consultants can design and guide clients through a successful business transformation, enabling them to take advantage of shifting market dynamics. Our proven digital, CX, transformation and change management capabilities are based on insights and benchmarks. Our approach is customized to each unique challenge and opportunity in our clients transformation program.
The key objective of Capgemini's Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice is to work in a unique, pioneering and collaborative way with our clients across their Sales, Service and Marketing functions. Our vision is to be recognised as the market leader in optimising the value of every customer interaction to deliver the right customer experience for our clients.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit experienced consultants for our Digital Strategy & Transformation practice, responsiblities will include supporting the growth of the Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice in Australia, managing the quality delivery of DCX engagements, leading and developing the capability of the people in the DCX discipline and developing new and innovative solutions for DCX business solutions. Key dimensions of the roles include;
- Developing and consolidating strong client relationships, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability;
- Driving strategy, consulting & technology offerings to new and existing clients;
- Leads and motivates multi functional teams in dispersed or complex environment;
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the organisation to develop enterprise value propositions that drive truly transformative/digital outcomes for our clients;
- To be a recognised subject matter expert in DCX & to ensure the effective development and growth of Capgemini's DCX capabilities which include;
- Customer experience transformation & journey mapping;
- Customer/Channel strategy development and deployment;
- Customer proposition development (including new product/market development and pricing);
- Customer analytics (including segmentation and web analytics) and Customer loyalty;
- Data strategy and management for marketing, sales & service;
- Digital Marketing and working with Marketing Agencies;
- Campaign management (inbound and outbound, online, offline and integrated).
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.