DS-Backelite - iOS Developer - Senior Consultant - Melbourne | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Aug-2018|
About our team:
At Backelite we're not just creative, we're entrepreneurial, outcome driven and value the human touch.
As part of the Capgemini Group we have an impressive portfolio of global clients and projects of unprecedented size and scope. We design “solutions for humans” that focus on the end-user from concept through to delivery, with the aim of simplifying everyday life.
About our role:
We'll want you to take the lead on iOS app development projects that will get your heart racing with requirements definitions, estimation, build, test and deployment, not to mention API's. But most of all we just want you to be a leader in your own right, supporting our teams, contributing to our innovation initiatives and sharing your knowledge.
As an iOS lover, and passionate about all things mobile you'll relish the opportunity to work with amazing creative and development teams. You'll develop solutions that are all about our clients and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
Most importantly about you:
- Solid experience in iOS development
- Able to provide great solutions to the business scenarios and user requirements
- Experience in designing the applications from the scratch
- Able to lead the teams in development and deployment activities
- Proficient with Objective-C
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
What we're offering you:
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
About Backelite and Capgemini:
Backelite is a multi-award winning digital service design consultancy delivering digital services to create user centric experiences for brands.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the World, our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.