Solutions Architect - Utilities | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Mar-2018|
About the Team
Our Systems Integration and Platforms (SI&P) Service Line delivers innovative world class solutions to our clients. As a Global leader in this field we have been delivering solutions for over 20 years whether they are of a strategic, operational or outsourcing nature. As we continue to grow we're looking for driven and innovative Energy & Utilities Solutions Architects to join our team.
About the Role
Providing consultancy and architecture expertise to external clients, you will work across delivery assignments of various size and complexity. Leading some of the best technical teams in the business you will ensuring that we produce end-to-end solutions that are commercially sound, and client focused.
Most importantly about you,
- Experience working with clients on solution strategies, designs, technologies and delivery programs as a subject matter expert
- Ability to design end-to-end solutions spanning the Business, Information, Application, Integration and Technology domains
- Experience leading technical teams in the design, build, test & operation of solutions
- Excellent consultancy, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage client stakeholders at middle management, general manager and executive level
- Previous commercial experience in solution architecture for Network Operations, Field Services and/or Asset Management highly desirable
- Solutions architecture experience for Geospatial Information Systems, Asset Management Systems, Field Force Automation, Work Management Systems, Distribution Management Systems highly desirable
- Commercial experience within Electrical Distribution, Water Distribution, Electrical Transmission and/or Utilities Retail highly desirable
- A structured approach to architectural design
- Certification in IAF or TOGAG is highly desirable
- Experience in agile methodologies
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have "La Niaque" to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.