Security Consultant - Identity Management | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Mar-2018|
About the Team
We're a global leader in testing services, with over 18,000 testers who take on projects of unprecedented size and scale. Our ability to shape strategy, deliver cutting edge solutions and outsourced projects to blue chip clients has seen us become a market leader in Testing within Australian and New Zealand.
About the Role
In this role you will provide environment support for the security platform in terms of build, deploy and configuration. You will Investigate security application and/or access and identity management control problems and provide coordination of resolution with the business; technology; and vendors as required. As well as, executing DevOps and deployment automation scripting into the environments.
Most importantly about you
- Previous experience in technical application support, build and deploy for one or more IAM product suites
- Hands-on experience in ForgeRock Identity & Access Suite (OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenIG, OpenDJ, Directory Services DS)
- Experience with Oracle Identity & Access Suite
- Single Sign on and Federation (Oauth, SAML, OpenID) as well as Identity Governance and Provisioning.
- Working knowledge of Java, web containers (e.g. Tomcat, JBoss) and web servers (e.g. Apache, IIS)
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Experience with the following DevOps tools: Artifactory, UDeploy, Bamboo, BitBucket, Stash, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, HP45/Jacoco
- Experience with Java and Shell scripting
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SSL and IPv4
- Experience of virtualisation and working in a complex enterprise environment
- Strong experience of working on Linux, Unix, Windows Enterprise Server OS, with mixed skills around administration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of network infrastructure like Proxies, Load balancers, Firewalls, Wireshark
- Databases experience with MS SQL and Oracle
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.