Senior Test Analyst - Oracle | Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Mar-2018|
About the Team
We're a global leader in testing services, with over 18,000 testers who take on projects of unprecedented size and scale. Our ability to shape strategy, deliver cutting edge solutions and outsourced projects to blue chip clients has seen us become a market leader in Testing within Australian and New Zealand.
About the Role
As an experienced professional, you will be highly knowledgable in the analysis of business processes and requirements and develop testing requirements. You will ensure the delivery of timely, quality solutions by leading the testing effort across projects, through effective planning, scheduling, oversight and execution. Most importantly you will actively contribute to initiatives which support the growth and efficiency of the testing discipline.
Most importantly about you
- Extensive experience with large business transformations
- Proven testing experience with similar or related projects, preferably Oracle
- Understanding of End-to-End software testing processes
- Ability to make recommendations on whether testing projects can transition into next level
- Full understanding of testing life cycle and the full SDLC life cycle
- Knowledge and experienced in testing activities in Oracle eBusiness Suite preferred
- Extensive experience using HP ALM
- Experience in testing with 3rd party vendor (external)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, particularly with stakeholder management
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.