SAP Data Services Developer | Adelaide
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Mar-2018|
About the Team
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world's largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation.
About the Role
You will work in a highly collaborative team to design, build and architect Data Migration, ETL and BI solutions for complex business requirements. In addition, you will
Complete ETL development, testing and documentation to maintain and enhance existing data solutions
Most importantly about you
- A proven background in designing complex solutions within data migration, ETL and BI
- Ability to deploy code across Dev, QA and Production environments using central repositories
- Experience in performing code and design reviews
- Perform BODS and BO administration, user and access set up, and maintenance
- Maintain and enhance the existing tool set (SAP BO Data Services, SAP Data Quality, SAP Information Steward, SAP BO Reports, Crystal reports)
- Provide production support, monitoring and performance tuning services
- Track ETL development progress in weekly sprints and provide status updates
- Establish and maintain test environments
- Guide the team on best practices and processes, modify and develop necessary processes for smoother functioning
- At least five years of IT experience, which must include SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
- Associate or technical degree
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.