Test Automation Engineer | Canberra
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Feb-2018|
About the Team
We're a global leader in testing services, with over 18,000 testers who take on projects of unprecedented size and scale. Our ability to shape strategy, deliver cutting edge solutions and outsourced projects to blue chip clients has seen us become a market leader in Testing within Australian and New Zealand.
About the Role
As an automation tester you be part of a team involved in the design and development of automation and automated systems management processes. You will be work on cutting edge digital projects alongside developers, business analysts and project managers exploring new technologies and innovative ways of working. In addition the position is responsible for creating value through increasing the automation coverage using the available tools and vendor services.
Most importantly about you
- Previous experience in a similar role in Automation Testing
- Proven experience in Tosca and Service Virtualisation tools
- Hands on experience in UI test automation tools (Worksoft, UFT, Selenium, Webdriver, Capybara or similar) and API testing (using soapUI, jmeter, junit, nunit or similar)
- Experience using a broad range of test automation frameworks (e.g. Cucumber, Rspec, Fitness, TestNG or similar)
- Experience in continuous Integration environments and tools (Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, Jenkins, Cruise Control or similar)
- Familiar with Enterprise Architecture and SOA best practices
- Experience in DevOps and SDLC practices of Agile, Behavioural/Test Driven Development (Lean, Scrum, XP or similar) are highly desirable.
- Strong Automation Scripting skills
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2017 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.