Pre-Sales/Solutions Lead - Managed Services | Sydney or Melbourne
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Feb-2018|
About the Team
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We're about more than 'keeping the lights on for less' – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
About the Role
This role is responsible for leading engagement with our clients in partnership with the sales & delivery organization. This highly visible role will be responsible for generating opportunity pipeline across a broad range of industry verticals and technology services/offerings. You will play a central role in shaping & selling client/business focused solutions, contributing to account planning activities and ensuring service line targets are met.
- Collaborate with vendors, partnersand our own deliveyr/sales organisation to assess Client needs and define 'best in class' solutions
- Participate in key account plans, both internally and with partners
- Participate in propoal development, commercial and contract negotiations – taking leadership in the commercial area where required
- In partnership with sales/account executives, proactively take value propositions to accounts
- Develop and maintain interpersonal relationships across the account at Board, CEO, COO, CFO, CIO levels
- Attain and maintain a deep understanding of client's business environment and needs, seen by the client as an “advisor”
- Fosters a value-based versus fee-based relationship
- Challenge potential solutions on behalf of the client to identify the best solution for the client
- Actively tap into the worldwide knowledge sector to identify ‘best practice' methods
- Share responsibility with respective Service Line leaders for efficiency, effectiveness and quality of delivery
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2016 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.