Salesforce Functional Consultant | Sydney
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2018|
About the Team:
Our Customer Experience Technology team helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world. Our clients are among Australia's top performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason - our exceptional people. We believe in your capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
About the Role:
- Provide functional analysis (including requirements gathering) and design on Salesforce engagements reporting to either a Senior Manager or Director.
- Lead teams of Salesforce configuration and/or integration resources to deliver the build phase on engagements.
- Build relationships with and manage third parties as part of delivery projects; work closely and effectively with colleagues from customer, technology and strategy practice areas;
- Support customer technology selection engagements through functional CRM knowledge and expertise;
- Support digital and Salesforce opportunity business development, through participation in proposals and client meetings;
- Support practice development, through knowledge management and creation of a library of Salesforce implementation collateral, delivery of training and coaching of more junior staff
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all educational backgrounds, ideally from a technology, science, engineering or business backgrounds;
- Consulting experience, from a leading professional services or systems integration or niche consulting background
- Delivery background leading business and systems analysis and design teams, as part of digital change initiatives; experience of managing third parties highly valuable;
- Experience of delivery digital transformation engagements covering multi-channel, social, mobile, and analytics components.
- Adept at identifying and articulating user needs, using a variety of techniques;
- A confident and impactful communicator, able to clearly explain technical and digital ideas to non-technical audiences.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere's 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log ontowww.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.